– STYLISH SUSTAINABLE LIVING WITH PEBBLE MAGAZINE
Georgina Wilson-Powell is the founder and editor of Pebble - an online magazine and brand for 'stylish, sustainable living' that aims to empower people to make more ethical everyday decisions. In this episode I chat to her about all things sustainable (including finding a more exciting word for 'sustainable'!), hear about the projects that Pebble involved in, and about the personal sustainable(ish) steps that Georgina is taking.
This episode is packed full of ideas and inspiration and Georgina talks very openly and honestly about the challenges she faces, and some of the things that she's changed, which will hopefully inspire you to think about the changes YOU can make too.
- Pebble Pod FB group
- Sustainable City Guides
- Pebble Fest - with a theme of #everydayactivism this first ever Pebble festival is packed with talks, workshops and ethical brands. I'll be giving a talk on all things sustainable(ish) - do come and say hi!
- Blue Planet II
- Fashion's Dirty Secrets - this is the Stacey Dooley fashion documentary that was shown on the BBC at the end of 2018 - I can't find it anywhere to watch online now it's no longer on iPlayer
- Drowning in Plastic - another great BBC documentary from 2018 - again I can't find it to watch online, sorry!
- Shopping plastic-free in supermarkets (blog post)
- Pebble's guide to Zero Waste Shops - 59 of the UK's best Zero Waste stores
- IPCC report - the 2018 report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- Olio - food waste app that makes sharing food with your neighbours easy
- Too Good to Go - app that helps to reduce food waste from restaurants
- Oddbox - wonky veg box delivery scheme - currently London based
-  - 5(ish) minute guide to overcoming overwhelm - podcast