– COMMUNITY GARDENING WITH SARA VENN FROM INCREDIBLE EDIBLE BRISTOL
Before we start – a little heads up about the background noise on this one – Sara works in an incredibly hip co-working space surrounded by trendy millenials and moustache wax, who can be heard getting themselves a skinnydoubleshotdecaffavocado latte in the background..!
Sara Venn is one of the first people I thought of when I first had the idea for this podcast.
She is an absolute inspiration who founded Incredible Edible Bristol and transformed not just unloved spaces around the city, but people’s lives too.
- Ron Finley’s TED talk
- Pam Warhurst’s TED talk (founder of Incredible Edible)
- Incredible Edible
- Incredible Edible Bristol
- The resources for starting school growing programmes that Sara mentions in the interview
- Incredible Edible Bristol Facebook page
- Incredible Edible Bristol on Instagram
- Sara Venn on Twitter
- Sara’s own website
- My Sustainable Life FB community
(do come and join us!)