SUSTAINABLE(ISH) WITH KIDS ONLINE WORKSHOP
TUESDAY 2ND APRIL
- Do you want to do your bit for the planet but feel like everything is 10x harder with kids in tow?
- Do your kids seem to have some kind of weird magnetic attraction to plastic tat?
- Have you fallen 'off the wagon' since having kids and losing any semblance of time or headspace to think about the choices you're making?
Come and join me for this hour long online workshop where I share with you some of the simple swaps and changes you can make that really are do-able with kids in tow!
WHAT: An online workshop looking at how to make simple changes to help your family to live more sustainably. When you've got young kids, finding the time to do a wee in peace can be hard enough, let alone the time to research plastic-free alternatives for party bags, or alternatives to the many, many packets of baby wipes that are stationed in every room of your house.
We'll explore alternatives to single-use plastics, how to get the kids on board with the changes you're wanting to make, how to tackle birthdays and celebrations without getting inundated with yet more stuff, and lots more.
WHY: When our precious little bundles of joy arrive in the world it's like a double-edged sword. We're suddenly more aware of the world that they might be growing up in and we want to do all that we can to make sure that it's safe and habitable. Yet we simultaneously lose any semblance of free time, and more often than not the capacity to think and string coherent sentences together (or is that just me...).
Save yourself hours of time (that lets face it, you probably don't have) scouring the internet and joining umpteen FB groups and let me show you what's worked for us, and the easy step by step changes you really can make.
WHO: This workshop is for you if:
- You've got kids and you want to make change but my god it feels hard!
- You haven't got time to devote to exploring and trialling different options
- You want to find ways to get your kids on board, so it's not yet another thing you've got to nag the family about
HOW MUCH: Sign up today and get:
- Access to the live workshop where we'll have time for a Q&A at the end so you can get personalised help on specific things that are holding you back
- Access to the replay to watch again, or to catch up with if you miss the live session
- Workbook to help you to create your very own plan for the sustainable(ish) changes YOUR family can make
EARLY BIRD PRICE: £12.00 (UNTIL MIDNIGHT FRIDAY 1st MARCH)
REGULAR PRICE: £15.00 (FROM MIDNIGHT 1st MARCH)
How do I join the workshop?
The workshop is being held online using software called Zoom. When you buy your ticket you'll get sent the link you need to join the workshop - simply click on the link just before the workshop starts, and your computer or phone should prompt you to download the (free) software you need.
What happens if I can't make it live?
Don't worry, everyone who buys a ticket will get send the replay of the workshop to watch at your leisure!
I've got some other questions
Great - drop me an e-mail on email@example.com 🙂