PLASTIC-FREE(ISH) HOME ONLINE WORKSHOP
TUESDAY 5TH MARCH
- Do you want to reduce the amount of plastic you use but you despair at quite how much seems to enter your house every day?
- Do you want to do your bit and make some plastic-free switches but you feel overwhelmed and just not sure where to start?
- Are you fighting a constant battle with the kids and your partner - as quick as you find one swap, they're merrily bringing in more?!
Come and join me for this hour long online workshop where I share with you the easiest and most impactful swaps you can make around your home, as well as ideas for getting the rest of the family on board.
WHAT: An online workshop looking at how to cut back on your reliance on single use plastics - we'll look at some of the most common culprits and I'll share ideas and suggestions that will work for YOU and your family. Without you needing to overhaul your life!
We'll take a virtual tour around the house, concentrating on the most plastic intense areas: the kitchen and the bathroom and by the end of the workshop you'll have a clear idea of what you want to tackle first, how to go about it, and have some tips to make sure your new habits stick.
WHY: Over the last 10 years we have produced more plastic than during the whole of the 20th century. Almost half of all the plastic produced is used just once and then thrown away. Unless it’s been incinerated, every piece of plastic ever made is still in existence.
Need I say anymore..?
Plastic is convenient and it's hard to imagine life without it, but that convenience comes at a price. Both to wildlife and also to the very future of the planet - plastic clogged oceans should not be the legacy we leave our kids. We all use plastic, every single day. Which means we all the opportunity, and the responsibility to find out ways to lessen our reliance on it.
WHO: This workshop is for you if:
- You want to reduce your use of plastic but you're just not sure where to start
- You're feeling overwhelmed by all the different advice and with ALL the things you think you should or could be doing and so you end up doing nothing
- You haven't got time to scour the internet and FB groups for solutions
HOW MUCH: Sign up today and get:
- Access to the live workshop where we'll have time for a Q&A at the end so you can get personalised help on specific things that are holding you back
- Access to the replay to watch again, or to catch up with if you miss the live session
- Workbook to help you to create your very own plan to reduce plastic in your home
EARLY BIRD PRICE: £12.00 (UNTIL MIDNIGHT FRIDAY 1st MARCH)
REGULAR PRICE: £15.00 (FROM MIDNIGHT 1st MARCH)
How do I join the workshop?
The workshop is being held online using software called Zoom. When you buy your ticket you'll get sent the link you need to join the workshop - simply click on the link just before the workshop starts, and your computer or phone should prompt you to download the (free) software you need.
What happens if I can't make it live?
Don't worry, everyone who buys a ticket will get send the replay of the workshop to watch at your leisure!
I've got some other questions
Great - drop me an e-mail on email@example.com 🙂