MAKE 2019 YOUR MOST SUSTAINABLE YEAR YET!
TUESDAY 5TH FEB
- Do you want to live more sustainably and 'do your bit' but you're just not sure how or where to start?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by all the things you think you should and could be doing? And then you end up doing nothing?
- Do you wish someone wold sit down with you and a cuppa and help you to work out a (baby) step by (baby) step plan of practical, do-able changes you and your family could make?
Come and join me for this one hour online workshop and I'll help you to break it all down, work out what to focus on first, and get out there making sustainable(ish) changes!
WHAT: An online workshop looking at how to make 2019 the year you stop feeling vaguely guilty about forgetting your re-usable coffee cup and the fact that you need to get one of your kids to jump up and down on the rubbish inside your wheelie bin so you can shut the lid.
I'll walk you through an overview of 'sustainable living' and the different areas or topics you might be thinking about taking action on, and show you how to work out what to focus on first, and create a solid ACTION plan for making the changes you want to. By the end of the workshop you'll have a clear idea of what your priorities are for the year, and for the next month, and you'll have a set of personalised step by step actions you simply to follow to get you to where you want to be.
AND find out the ONE single easiest thing you can do in less than 20 minutes that will slash your carbon footprint!
WHY: The world is changing around us at a terrifying rate and plastic pollution and climate change and we're all becoming more and more aware of the impact we're having on the planet. If nothing changes we risk our kids inheriting a very different planet from the one we recognise today.
All of that sounds pretty scary and overwhelming - it can be hard to know where to start and what to do for the best. And as much as we might want to do the 'right' thing, we're all super busy, and the last thing it feels like we need is more things on our to-do lists, and more guilt for all the things we aren't doing.
Set aside an hour to spend with me via your computer and I'll break it all down for you and help you to identify changes you can easily incorporate into your life and existing routines and stick to!
We can't do everything but we can ALL do something.
WHO: This workshop is for you if:
- You want to reduce your impact on the planet but you're just not sure where to start
- You're feeling overwhelmed with ALL the things you think you should or could be doing and so you end up doing nothing
- You're worried about the future your kids might be facing, but you're also worried about the school run, juggling work and kids, and forgetting what your own name is some days.
HOW MUCH: Sign up today and get:
- Access to the live workshop where we'll have time for a Q&A at the end so you can get personalised help on specific things that are holding you back
- Access to the replay to watch again, or to catch up with if you miss the live session
- Workbook to help you to create your very own plan for a sustainable(ish) 2019
EARLY BIRD PRICE: £12.00 (UNTIL MIDNIGHT FRIDAY 1st FEB)
REGULAR PRICE: £15.00 (FROM MIDNIGHT 1st FEB)
How do I join the workshop?
The workshop is being held online using software called Zoom. When you buy your ticket you'll get sent the link you need to join the workshop - simply click on the link just before the workshop starts, and your computer or phone should prompt you to download the (free) software you need.
What happens if I can't make it live?
Don't worry, everyone who buys a ticket will get send the replay of the workshop to watch at your leisure!
I've got some other questions
Great - drop me an e-mail on email@example.com 🙂